The research library of POPAI serves to identify, preserve and make available research and insights of enduring value. POPAI’s aim is to make conditions suitable for access and to support research that will add to the literature of marketing at retail and shopper marketing and to elevate the medium on par with other marketing mediums.Access the research library.
Search for content using the below filters to find tips and advice specific to your needs. If you still have questions or would like to recommend a resource, please contact us.
Industry Resources (311) « Downloads
- White Paper: Trends in the Reset Economy (39)
- White Paper: True Loyalty (29)
- White Paper: Visual Attention to In-Store Marketing The Role of Secondary Packaging in Brand Awareness (0)
- White Paper: Web-to-Store - Understanding Online and Offline Consumer Shopping (38)
- White Paper: What Shoppers Say and What They Do (37)
- White Paper: Why Go Mobile? (32)
- White Paper: Why Shopper Marketing Matters More in the Current Climate (60)
- White Paper: Why the Customer-Centric Retailer Needs Supply Chain Visibility (34)
- White Paper: Wine Kioks (26)
- White Paper: Winning on the Retail Battleground (38)
- WhitePaper: Return on Twitter (25)