The research library of POPAI serves to identify, preserve and make available research and insights of enduring value. POPAI’s aim is to make conditions suitable for access and to support research that will add to the literature of marketing at retail and shopper marketing and to elevate the medium on par with other marketing mediums.Access the research library.
Search for content using the below filters to find tips and advice specific to your needs. If you still have questions or would like to recommend a resource, please contact us.
Industry Resources (311) « Downloads
- CPG COUPONS: U.S. MARKET ANALYSIS (1)
- White Paper: Digital Signage FAQs (0)
- Research: How Digital Influences How We Shop Around the World (0)
- BrandSpark Canadian Shopper Study (0)
- White Paper: Visual Attention to In-Store Marketing The Role of Secondary Packaging in Brand Awareness (0)
- White Paper: How Mobile Is Transforming the Shopping Experience in Stores (0)
- Case Study: Effect of Traffic on Sales and Conversion Rates of Retail Stores (0)
- Research: Using Advertising to Engage the Price Sensitive Consumer (0)
- White Paper: Seamless Retail for Millennial Consumers: Getting it Right (0)
- Research: Value Gap-The Business Value of Changing Consumer Behaviors (0)
- White Paper: From Clipping to Clicking: How Today’s Consumers Are Adapting to New Forms of Coupons (0)