The research library of POPAI serves to identify, preserve and make available research and insights of enduring value. POPAI’s aim is to make conditions suitable for access and to support research that will add to the literature of marketing at retail and shopper marketing and to elevate the medium on par with other marketing mediums.Access the research library.
Search for content using the below filters to find tips and advice specific to your needs. If you still have questions or would like to recommend a resource, please contact us.
Educational Programs & Sessions (26) « Downloads
- POPAI Webinar: Technology in Shopper Marketing (201)
- The Paradox of Choice: Canada Strikes Back - Dr. Hugh Phillips | Phillips, Foster, & Boucher Inc. (101)
- Value Defining Canada's Future - Carman Allison | The Nielsen Company (110)
- Video: Future's So Bright Green Sustainability Conference (54)
- Webinar: Connectivity, Content and Customer Engagement - The Promise Of DOOH (72)