After a lot of hard work, the newly designed popai.com is here!
We are pleased to introduce a more user-friendly website with better search functions, more global information and a responsive design. You will notice some other differences such as:
- POPAI Member Log Ins: The only time you will need to log in to see "member only" sections is if you are prompted. The research library, creative gallery, and past articles are all still locked for member use only. When you are prompted you simply use your old log in (typically your email) and you'll be asked to reset your password for security purposes.
- Sharing Capabilities: On your left hand side, you will notice a bar with sharing icons (Facebook, Twitter, Email, Printer, +). This bar will follow you as you scroll down the page to allow you to share any article with someone at any time.
- Global Section: We are asking all our global chapters to submit news to keep you in the loop of business across the globe. You will also see a new interactive map to locate all of our chapters, and a section to see global displays.
- Webinar Side bar Section: On the right hand side bar you will notice our webinars are now showcased. All of our past webinars are loaded in the website for your viewing purposes.
- Newly Organized Events Calendar: You have the option to view all of our upcoming events on a traditional calendar layout or in a listing with more detailed information. Simply toggle between "List" and "Calendar."
- Members Tab: This tab shows who are members are and some of the benefits. You will also be able to read the latest three member profiles at all times.
- Industry Resources Tab: You will find all research and job resources in this tab. It is the home for the Research Library, Creative Gallery, Job Bank, and the still to come Buyer's Guide.
- Education Tab: This tab will show you the upcoming educational events, information about MaRC Certification, our bank of webinars, and Industry Glossary
- About Tab: You'll find information about the association, all staff contact information, all the previous award winners (including POPAI Hall of Fame, Industry Achievement Winners, and more), Board of Directors listing and a list of committees for you to get more involved in.
Still To Come:
- A redesigned creative gallery with optimal search functions. The Creative Gallery is still up and able to be viewed, but we are working on a new solution to showcase all our past OMA displays.
- A Buyer's Guide with up-to-date information. We will be sending emails to all members with current listings to ensure all information is correct. If you are your company's main contact and have not receive an email, please contact our Communications Coordinator Katie to review your listing. All POPAI members receive a free listing.
- Streamlined event pages. They will be your go-to places for Master's, OMAs, the West Coast POP Show, and more.
There are probably more changes to list, but go experience it! If you have any questions, concerns, suggestions, would like to advertise on our new website, etc. please let us know. Please contact the Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.