It is short notice, but why not take an international flight to learn insights and trends from the Global President of Duracell, The Senior Group Manager of Guest Insights at Target Stores and SVP and Head of Marketing at SEIYU GK / Walmart Japan?
The Asia Conference: Shopper Marketing and Insights is November 18-19th at the Mandalay Sands Hotel in Singapore. You can still register here.
The full list of presentations are as follows:
- Brand Strategies Across Continents : Stassi Anastassov | Procter & Gamble
- New Shopper Insights & Behavior Understanding : Michelle Adams | Marketing Brainology
- Shopper Intent vs. Actual Behavior : Richard Winter | POPAI
- Leverage All Channels in Reaching Shoppers : Michael Tan | Saatchi & Saatchi X
- Shopper Insights: Making Them Immediately Actionable : Chris Brace | Shopper Intelligence
- Marketing to Today’s Shoppers : Tomonobu Tominaga | SEIYU GK / Walmart Japan
- Building Loyal Shoppers in our Time Stressed World : Joon hwa Kim | 7Eleven Korea & Lotte Supermarket
- Panel Discussion: How to Close the Loop for In-store Success
- Where Do We Go From Here? : Richard Winter | POPAI
Also, download the PDF trifold of information here.