POPAI Master's Program
The POPAI University Master’s Program is a rigorous and challenging educational program that requires academic application and performance with great rewards — the ability to understand the basics of the rapidly changing shopper marketing industry blended with insights into where the industry is headed. By enrolling in the POPAI University Master’s Program you will receive the following benefits:
• Initial preparation to take and pass POPAI’s MaRC exam.
• A deeper understanding of all aspects of in-store marketing— from research to production to creative innovation to executing in-store marketing programs.
• An advanced program in a classroom setting designed to enhance your professional development.
• A network of colleagues to be used as a career resource
• The opportunity to learn from some of the most knowledgeable experts in the industry.
Summit Executive Center
205 N Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60601
8:00 AM Registration
8:45 AM - 5:30 PM Classes
6:00 PM Dinner at Tavern on the Park
8:00 AM Breakfast
8:30 AM - 11 AM Classes
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM Retail Tour & Lunch
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM Case Study Workshop
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM Cocktail/Member Reception at the Columbia Yacht Club
$995 Member | $1, 995 Nonmember
Late Registration (Starts Aug. 14) $1,095 Member | $2, 095 Nonmember
For other details, visit popai.com/university.