POPAI provides the right blend of academic and practical hands-on education with educational events, webinars and our textbook. Our goal is to raise the standard of professionalism and quality of work throughout our industry.
We offer the Marketing at Retail Certification program that highlights your professionalism in the in-store marketing industry. By attending POPAI educational events and participating in committees, individuals will receive credits toward their MaRC certification.
Our educational offerings are under the POPAI University umbrella. Our two main offerings are the following:
POPAI U on the Road
#POPAIU is a half-day program aimed to those who are interested in understanding the Canadian retail market and learning Canadian shopper trends.
May 7, 2015
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
The Old Mill Road | Toronto, Canada
Register for this event here
*Sponsorship opportunities are still available! Please contact Michael Cure at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The POPAI University #Masters15 Program is a rigorous educational program that requires academic application and performance with great rewards. You’ll leave understanding the basics of the rapidly-changing shopper marketing industry and insights into the future of the industry.
Tribune Tower | Chicago, IL
• Initial preparation to take and pass POPAI’s MaRC exam
• A deeper understanding of all aspects of in-store marketing— from research to production to creative innovation to executing in-store marketing programs
• A new network of colleagues
• The opportunity to learn from experts in the industry
Who Should Come?
• New professionals involved in account management, design, production, sales, research and more.
• Seasoned professionals who want to brush up on the basics and know the trends
• Professionals who’s like to take the fast track to MaRC certification